Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Challenges Guide. Here you will find out how to complete all Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 1 of season 7’s Invasion Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Epic Challenges List
- Collect different weapon types (5)
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs (7)
- Deal damage with the Pulse Rifle (500)
- Elimination with the Rail Gun (1)
- Accept a quest from a payphone (1)
- Upgrade weapons at upgrade benches (3)
- Buy a shield potion from a Mending Machine (1)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Legendary Challenges List
- Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflower, Riot, or Bushranger (3)
- Collect Stone from The Aftermath (100)
- Collect Different IO Teach Weapons (3)
- Interact with Bunker Jonesy’s Conspiracy Board (1)
- Place Rubber Ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park, and Believer Beach (3)
Note: These are actually multiple rotating repeatable XP Quest Challenges that are also Limited Time Challenges, similar to last season’s Punchcards or XP Coins in setup. They are Secret Challenges that rotate in and out of your “All Quests” menu (this one for one week only), so you might see different challenges from those listed above in your game. Plus new XP Quests will likely get added daily.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Cheat Sheet
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 7 Week 1: This map cheat sheet will show you Week 1 of the Fortnite Season 7’s Battlepass Challenges called “Invasion” that includes finding all of the Chests, the hidden locations, as well as the Week 1 Alien-Themed Mission Challenge locations around the map…
[Coming Soon: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Cheat Sheet]
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Challenges Guide
Week 1 Timeline:
- [00:00]: Collect Different Weapon Types (5)
- [00:43]: Search Chests at Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs (7)
- [01:10]: Deal Damage with the Pusle Rifle (500)
- [01:36]: Elimination with the Rail Gun (1)
- [02:11]: Accept a Quest from a Payphone (1)
- [02:59]: Upgrade Weapons at Upgrade Benches (3)
- [04:01]: Buy a Shield Potion from a Mending Machine (1)
- [04:33]: Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflower, Riot, or Bushranger (3)
- [07:08]: Collect Stone from The Aftermath (100)
- [07:53]: Collect Different IO Teach Weapons (3)
- [09:09]: Interact with Bunker Jonesy’s Conspiracy Board (1)
- [09:48]: Place Rubber Ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park, and Believer Beach (3)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 Challenges FAQ
Every time you level up in Fortnite Season 7, you’ll get a Battle Star. To find out how much XP you need to level up to the next level, you can look it up on the in-game Battle Pass page.
You receive 24,000 XP for completing each challenge. The one exception is a weekly Legendary challenge that gives you 55,000 XP for the first stage and 20,000 XP for each next stage. Adding up to 143,000 XP in total.
There will be 40 XP Challenges to complete in Season 7. They will rotate in and out of your All Quests list. These XP Challenges will replace the Punch Cards and XP Coins of last season.
• Europe: 3:00PM (CEST) / 2:00PM (GMT)
• West Coast US: 6:00AM (PDT)
• Pacific Time US: 7:00AM (PT)
• East Coast US: 9:00AM (EDT)
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 7 Week 1!
Credits: Epic Games, EveryDay FortNite & Squatingdog
Tags: Fortnite, Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite Chapter 2
Categories: Guides, Mac Guides, Mobile Guides, News, Nintendo Switch Guides, PC Guides, PS4 Guides, PS5 Guides, Videos, Xbox One Guides, Xbox Series X Guides